Thursday, April 16, 2009

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO OF STUNT PILOT!!

If you like airplanes, you should like this one!!!!

The airplane is an Edge 540 manufactured in Guthrie , Oklahoma .... The engine is 540 cu. Inches, 10.5:1 Compression ratio, has a Cold Air induction System and is fuel injected. Engine preparation done by Barrett Precision Engines. It makes 320 BHP @ 2850 RPM and weights 385 Lbs. The airplane can fly inverted until it runs out of gas. This is Kirby Chambliss flying it, also a Red Bull pilot and Captain for Southwest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. "A man one with his airplane!" I'm heading for Sun-n-Fun next week. Hope this guy is there. I really like watching Patti Wagstaff fly. I can do this with my RC airplanes, would never think of this in full scale. I guess I like my little butt just too much.

Anyone going to Sun-n-Fun?

Chuck Elsey '67