Thursday, April 02, 2009

ALLISON TURNS 40!! (Gloria's daughter)

On March 18th I flew to Jacksonville, Florida with the plan to surprise my daughter, Allison on her 40th Birthday. I arrived in Jacksonville hours late and instead of arriving at 11:30 am I got to Allison's house at 9:30 pm. Arriving in Jacksonville without my luggage. (I got it the next morning). She was surprised - I just wanted to go to sleep. The next evening, her father, Chuck Pechuls, arrived and surprised her too. We all were also able to drive to Eglin AFB on Friday where our son, Mark was TDY from Korea. It was a whirlwind 3 days but we managed to pull off the surprise for a memorable birthday and see our son! Here is a photo album of the trip. Mark is stationed at Osan AFB, Korea. Love, Gloria


http://www.photoworks.com/photo-sharing/shareSignin.jsp?shareCode=A9DE632C80C&cp=ems_shr_alb_pml&cb=PW


No comments: