Sunday, August 31, 2008

MELODY LANDON '65



Hello Gloria ...thanks for thinkin' of us...meanin' my brother Pat (Pat Landon '64) and myself...sure wish we could make it down there to see you guys...know you all are gonna have a blast!! I was class of '65 and Pat 64 ...Dad went to Viet Nam and we moved to California so neither of us graduated from Randolph. I have often wondered what happened to all you guys. We live in California in our hometown and have for years...we live on the same street on the old family farm...both of us been hitched and unhitched and have some kids and some grandkids.
I consider myself retired ....whoooooooopeeeee........
Anyway you guys rawk on!!
To find out more about me and my family I have a yahoo360 page
http://360.yahoo.com/msgruntled
Melody "Dee" Landon

No comments: