Thursday, August 14, 2008

VISIT WITH ROBERT AND JAN DEMOTTA

Robert arriving at the Oasis



John Hines with friend







I was up in Austin picking up my girlfriend, Mary, from her hotel with John in tow (well, John drove my truck because I'm a little wimpy on the highway - thanks John). We decided to take Mary to the Oasis Restaurant on Lake Travis (just to show off). Then I remembered that Robert told me to call him next time I was in Austin so we did. He lives around the corner from the restaurant. So we ended up at Robert's house. We had a great afternoon! Thanks Rob and Jan for showing us your house and for your great hospitality. Don't forget to bring the football films to the party Robert. Maybe Coach Nelson will be there and we can all figure out what went wrong on Friday nite!!!

No comments: