Sunday, August 31, 2008

CHRISTINE KESTERSON '67
















Hi Gloria,

I saw the posting of the 63-64 RHS cheeleaders and I thought I should make a contribution from the 66-67 cheerleaders. The megaphone shot has always been a favorite of mine.

I've been here in New Braunfels since my Dad passed away in 1999. I came here to be with my Mom who doesn't drive. We don't live together, but I'm located close to her. I really haven't contacted anyone. I can't believe so much time has passed. It was hard transitioning from Dallas to here. The salary cut took awhile to adjust to, but here I am at FUA Window Coverings as their sales & marketing manager. I've been here for about 4 years and most days I really enjoy it. I'm looking forward to the reunion to make contact with you and the other Rohawks in the area. See you at the game on Friday.

Christine Kesterson '67
Sales & Marketing Manager
FUA Window Coverings
899 South Castell
New Braunfels TX 78130
830 608 0694
830 608 0677 fax
888 857 9195 toll free
ckesterson@fuawindowcoverings.com
http://www.fuawindowcoverings.com/

No comments: