Friday, August 01, 2008

JUDY SHEPARD a/k/a Judith Chapman '69







Hey Gloria, Judy Shepard...aka Judith Chapman...class of...'69...Okay, I finally got it out...LOL...Hey, I live in Hollywood...hard to admit, or even believe so much time has passed....It has been pretty remarkable reading about the hard work and development of this upcoming reunion...Because of you I found one of my dearest RHS pals...Martha Madsen...we are now emailing..and I hope to get to Russia for a visit next year. Judy Sisk and I have been writing, talking for a couple of years now. Don't know how far your grape vine goes, but to catch you up, have been blessed with a life long carreer in acting, branching out to direct, produce, and teach for a time at College of the Desert...near Palm Springs...where I spend my time when not working in Los Angeles.. I am currently on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS on CBS http://www.judithchapman.com/ ....I'm not a real GLORIA, but I do play one on T.V.!!! The schedule is pretty hectic since Daytime does not take a hiatus....and rarely know my schedule more than 2-3 weeks away....I am on a break right now...a lull in my storyline...and am writing you from Atlanta where I am for my family reunion...When I get back to LA...will see what my schedule looks like...But I'm really thinking about popping down, if only for Saturday...There are familiar names...and a lot of names....that aren't so familiar...the bi product of our great fortune to have lived in so many different places while we were growing up.....I am sorry it has taken me so long to write you, but here I am now...and I hope you are taking long deep breaths in these last hectic weeks...Namaste....Judith...oops...Judy msjujubelle@gmail.com
8/31/08 Hey, Gloria, I have been struggling with this for weeks now., and sad to report it just isn't in the cards this year. Both of my sisters are in Europe. One lives there, and the other is on a several week vacation...My Father has taken a turn for the worse, and Mother really would like me to be there...more for her I think. But with the precious little time I have available, think it is wiser to fly over the reunion and get to Florida...Hard to party with a clear conscience,...our family is so spread out..Know you understand, but my best to anyone who knows me and hopefully another year...Have a great Boot Stompin' Ro-Hawk time....judy

No comments: