Monday, September 01, 2008

MORE PICTURES FROM THE '60'S

Me and Jackie

Lake McQueeney
Sweetheart Ball with Jack Nelson (Remember the Boysville Boys?)



KAREN POOR



BJ Taylor












Marilyn McConnell and UNK
















Well I gotta thank you for the blast into the past….when I saw the post of the pool pictures by ronnie futch…and the drill team (which I am in…good gawd)…the hunt was on for my scrap book…so here I am busting out my memories . I have hung on to this dang book for ….well you know how long…I mean there are ticket stubs, dead flowers, cards, programs, even a flattened out cup from Jays drive in…(teenage girls…sheesh.) I scanned some to share.
I was in the drama club and a member of the national thespian society..(gosh it seemed cool then!) remember ..You can’t take it with you, and My sister Eileen, Tom Sawyer, Peter Beware ….Mr. Posey??? Karen Poor was my best friend, and as you see marilynn and betty jo
We hung out at the river in new braunfels, and at padre island mostly and lake McQueeny of course. Again thanks!
Melody “Dee” Landon

No comments: