Wednesday, April 30, 2008

JAN RIMMER MUSKE - CRUISE INFO



Gloria, I am soooo looking forward to this reunion. We always had to travel to conventions and such for my husband's work during the other years and I was unable to make it. I have it marked on my calendar and my husband's calendar.


We returned from a Mediterranean cruise recently. We flew to Barcelona and met our daughter and son-in-law (who live in Romania) and cruised with them. I've finished going through all the pictures and will begin the blogging today or tomorrow.


I am attaching a picture of formal night with the captain and a picture of me and my husband at the top of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.


I'll let you know when the blog is ready to view.


Janis Rimmer Muske '65


(You'll find a link to Jan's blog in the right-hand link section on this page.)

No comments: