Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE WILES (Gary, Al and Ron)










I am Gary Wile 1969, my wife Laura Curtis 1970 we met in '67 at Randolph High School and married in '71, been together 37 years. I believe my brother's Al '66 and Ron '67 and myself and wife may attend. Attached is a picture of all my brothers and sister. Greg, Marc, Al, Ron, Gary, and Michele.

Good luck,

Gary Wile
gwconnections01@msn.com




Gloria,

My wife and I plan on attending the reunion. We curently live in Colorado Springs as I am still as coach and associate professor ath the Air Force Academy. I believe my brother Ron (Class of 67) who resides in Austin, Texas is also plannng on attending. I have been checking out all the blogs and it is awesome to think back of a lot of memories even though I only attended Randolph my senior year (1966). I will send along some photos on the blog. My parents still reside in Universal City.

Coach Al Wile
Asstant Director, Human Performance Laboratory
USAF Academy, CO 80840

al.wile@usafa.edu

No comments: