Friday, April 18, 2008

KEITH and SHEILA (Young) CHAURET - '69



Hi Gloria,

We are Keith and Sheila (Young) Chauret. We both graduated from Randolph in 1969. Would you please post the following on your WEB site. By the way great WEB site.

Hi from Keith and Sheila (Young) Chauret. Sheila and I graduated from Randolph in 1969. We currently live in Garden Ridge TX just outside Randolph AFB. I retired from the Air Force in 2001. Flew airplanes for 27 years. Sheila retired from sales last here. However, I am back at work on Randolph as a civilian. We have two children, My son, Keith, is an AF Major and a pilot. My daughter, Kristin is a nurse. Both are married and each gave us 3 grandchildren, Keith's: Alexandra, Keith III, and Colin; Kristin's: Conner, Corbin, and Chase. We attended the 40 year reunion last year of the 1967 football team. Twelve of us from the team were there along with Coach Nelson and Coach Lee.We plan on attending the 2008 reunion. The picture is us in Jamaica March 25 2008 on our 36th anniversary. If any of our old classmates are ever in San Antonio look us up. Also, my two brother's Mike (72 Grad) and Mark (73 Grad) live in Garden Ridge. My sister Debbie (68 Grad) lives in Wimberly TX.


Keith and Sheila Chauret
kchauret@satx.rr.com

No comments: