Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mini Reunion in Dallas - April 2008


David McDowell was in Dallas this past weekend and he met with some Ro-Hawks at the Texas Roadhouse. Enjoy! In the 6-person group they are L to R - Nancy Olsen Giambalvo nancy427@sbcglobal.net, Barry Cannaday bcannaday@pattonboggs.com, Babs Clay blcdatx@yahoo.com, BJ (Burleigh) Smith Bjsmith75248@aol.com, Dave McDowell dmcdowell@jurassicom.com and Peggy McDowell (Dave's sister - freshman in 1965). (Not shown is Jim Pepitone who couldn't make it). Would you have recognized any of them on the street??? Hopefully we will see all of them at the Reunion.





2 comments:

Ro-Hawk/Gloria said...

Gloria -- A great time was had by all last Friday. I had not seen Nancy or Dave since 1965 (probably since the day we graduated). Last time I saw BJ was at the '85 reunion. Barry and I get together every once in a great while; he actually offices across the street from the building where I work. It was so much fun to get together and share stories; some from high school and some from later days.

You can go ahead and put my home email address up on the blog. It may force me to spend more time at my home computer!

Looking forward to September!

Babs. blcdatx@yahoo.com

Ro-Hawk/Gloria said...

Would have recognized "burlap" anywhere....my date for senior prom since Jeff was in Ohio in college! One of my best buds and just love him!

xoxo
Jackie