Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank you Note from Jackie and Jeff















Heh girlfriend!
What a great night we all had on Saturday! Jeff and I were so glad that they changed our flight (even if the coming home flight was totally messed up!!) and we could surprise you all! What fun! It was just terrific to see everyone again and to catch up on everyone's life.I have attached pictures from my camera...not too many since my side was too busy smooching and laughing and talking too much...as we always do!!

And, I think we all agree, that we would all like to have the magic time machine information from Sandy that transported her from 1964 to Saturday night, looking even better than before and younger!!!

Sitting and watching all these folks brought back a flood of memories for me and for Jeff too. We had to travel to Randolph AFB the next day so we could soak it all up again! Got to visit my old house (now occupied by a very nice Major and his family) and to see the pool (no more high board) and great new raised deck area (I still miss great fries at the snack bar....), and of course, to see the Taj Mahal.

Thank you again for putting this all together and getting us all out for a fun night. Much love to you all and I promise to keep in touch better than before!!

xxxoooJackie


No comments: