Sunday, April 22, 2007

JIM PECK '65














Alyssa is 12 will be 13 August. She is in the 7th grade (middle school). She plays the French horn in school and sings in the choir. She is accomplished in playing the piano. Has played at San Jose State University in several competitions. For sports she is playing soccer and doing well.

My son is 8 in the 2nd grade. A very typical boy, plays baseball (I coach), good at soccer and also plays the piano.

My wife, Julie, has been a stay at home mom for the past 6 years!

My passion other then family and work. I referee soccer at all levels. Club soccer for USSF, high school, and this coming year I start NCAA. I got into it when my daughter started playing and I had to volunteer for something. I thought being a referee would be fun. Now I am hooked and have been doing this for 7 years. Anyway, our lives are very busy with the kids and all their activity, my travel and refereeing all over northern California.

If you should ever get out this way please look me up.

Love, Jim
jim@svipllc.com


No comments: