Thursday, April 05, 2007

AGING IS FUNNY! RIGHT?


As we think and try to remember....


"Old age is when you know all the answers but nobody asks you the questions."

Laurence J. Peter


"I used to dread getting older because I thought I would not be able to do all the things I wanted to do, but now that I am older I find that I don’t want to do them."

Lady Astor


"My health is good; it’s my age that’s bad."

Roy Acuff


"I stay away from natural foods. At my age I need all the preservatives I can get."

George Burns


"The secret to longevity is to keep breathing."

Sophie Tucker


"Remember when we used to laugh at old people when we were young? Do you recall what was so funny?"

Unknown


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might be getting old when your prime social calendar is made up of trips to the doctor. BILL KEM '65
kemsgym@msn.com