Monday, March 16, 2009

WEWER KEOHANE '65

Karen Poor Peck and I went to Colorado to visit Janet Francis Murillo last week (3/7 to 3/14). We had a blast and I'll of course be posting the pictures but I thought you'd enjoy seeing a few specific ones of the people we saw in various parts of Colorado.....

This is Wewer Keohane (f/k/a Dee Wewer). She and her husband live just outside of Glenwood Springs, Colorado in a cabin in the mountains by a small river/creek. This is also their studio. You can click on the link on the right to visit her studio and see some of her work. But these pictures are of Karen Poor Peck, Janet Francis Murillo, Gloria Campbell Gallagher and Wewer. The dog/wolf is named Isabel. Dee's email is: wewer@wildblue.net

Also please go to this website http://www.puttingafaceoncancer.com/this-week-wewer-keohane-breast-cancer/comment-page-1/#comment-72 - Wewer is spotlighted this month!

































"I am an eclectic! My soul work is through dreams and art. My muse is my wolf girl, Isabel. My partner in crime is my husband, Steve. We live in the Roaring Fork Valley of Colorado beside Cattle Creek in the midst of trees, birds and other wildlife." Wewer Keohane

No comments: