Monday, March 16, 2009

SUE LIVINGSTON JOHNSON - '64

Karen Poor Peck and I went to Colorado to visit Janet Francis Murillo last week (3/7 to 3/14). We had a blast and I'll of course be posting the pictures but I thought you'd enjoy seeing a few specific ones of the people we saw in various parts of Colorado..... so this is our visit of Leadville, Co. and Sue Livingston Johnson.... Sue would love to hear from you...

We ate lunch in Leadville at the Golden Burro and Sue took us on a tour through Leadville of all the old houses. Her house is the little blue Victorian ... there was lots of snow but it was curiously warm!! Sue's email is: suejohns@bresnan.net

AND - if you need any Mary Kay make-up you can email her at: http://marykay.com/sjohnson12































1 comment:

Ro-Hawk/Gloria said...

Gloria,

I was able to see the wonderful pictures with your message. Thankyou so much for all the work you do, trying to keep us all in touch. I pray that 2009 will be a better year for all of us. I got a nice message from my dad, who is undergoing the eyeshots for the macular degeneration. He said that his sight is improving-yay!!! Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you-but your visit was a wonderful gift!!!!

Thanks a million!

Sue J