Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PHIL MOSELEY '64 MUSIC

I created this page a year or so ago on Reverbnation.com -- a site where singer/songwriters can promote their music. I don't promote mine at all, but I use the site as a parking spot for a few songs that I have written (plus a couple of traditional ones like Wayfaring Stranger). I recorded them at home. The version of Wayfaring Stranger that I sang at my brother, John's funeral is at the top of the list. The others are still there, too, most written long ago and far away. When my father was dying a couple of years ago, I told him that I had recently started playing the guitar again after many years away from it. He looked up at me with his basset hound gaze and said, "I remember your songs. They were all sad." I had forgotten that I had given an old tape to my mother which she apparently listened to in her car while she worried about whether I'd ever get married! 

ENJOY!
Phil Moseley '64
capt.phil@yahoo.com

No comments: