Saturday, May 19, 2012

Judy Minor Villari, Class of '66



Hi Gloria!

Well, when I saw your email offering to post pictures of grandchildren on the RHS website, I decided I’d take you up on the offer!! This is our most recent addition, Ava Sophia Villari, born March 19, 2012. She is 7 weeks old here (this was taken on Mother’s Day). She is, of course, the sweetest baby girl EVER, and once again, I’m over the moon in love with this grandchild! The wonderful part is that we’re now living only a few miles from our son, Todd, so we get to spend lots of time with all 3 of our grandchildren. I’m in heaven!

I hope you’re doing well! I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch lately. Since our move to the suburbs of Birmingham from Savannah, I’ve been so busy trying to get settled in again and, of course, spending time with the kids. I’m so glad we made the move. Being near our grandchildren is the best!!

Love to you,

Judy

No comments: