Saturday, May 19, 2012

Granny Gloria, '65

Hi, it's me, Gloria, your Blogger and Classmate from the great class of '65!! Grandchildren are a blessing and just like when we had our children, we are so proud. In the past when I was writing the newsletters some of you sent me pictures of your kids that I have kept in photo albums. (I have a picture of Harry and Penny Amon's daughter, Bailey Jane, from birth to just a few years ago!) Every Christmas I got lots of cards and pictures. I miss getting them.

So when I posted one Grandpa picture I got a few more to post..... Together we have 5 children.  My kids with Chuck Pechuls '64 - Allison, Kyle and Mark; Danny's son with his ex-wife, Barbara - David; and our son Kelly.   So here are all my grandkids - they are spread out all over the country but there are all 10 of them!

Makenna 11 (Allison's)

Aggie 3 (Allison's)

Dylan 17 (Kyle's)

Tony 16 (Kyle's)
Hanul 12 (Mark's)
Chase 14 (Allison's)

Cole 19 (Allison's)

Stephen 22 (Allison's)

Summer 11 (David's)
Mason 16 (with Aggie)(Allison's)

No comments: