Saturday, August 29, 2009

MARY-LOU SWEZEY '66






Graduated class of '66 at Randolph High. Went on to attend the University of Hawaii, but lasted only a few weeks as I met my husband to be the second day after I arrived in Hawaii in June. We were married in February of '67 in Michigan (I was too young for Ohio). Five pregnancies from eighteen to twenty-three and three beautiful children. We will celebrate our 43rd anniversary this February! Worked for the Erie County Clerk of Courts for almost nineteen years (fifteen as supervisor of the Erie County Auto Title Department). Had to retire ten years ago with a medical retirement and have just been taking it one day at a time since. That's my life since graduation in a nutshell. Hope I didn't bore anyone.

Mary-Lou Swezey DeWitt


No comments: