Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JUDY SISK MILLSPAUGH '69


Hi Gloria - what a great thing you are doing! Military kids scatter the world and through your work we are coming back together - so thanks. I was thrilled when I heard about the reunion of 60s and I hope it is a huge succcess because I can't come this year, so I'm hoping you all will have another in 2009. I got a kick out of reading about my classmates who are coming Terry, Mike, Stephen, Philip and Keith and friends like Ted Draper and more. Also, say hi to Linda Prater next time you see her.

A friend of mine from the Class of 69, Judith Shepard, who stars in the Young & Restless as Gloria (stage name Judith Chapman) may come to the reunion and stay in my house. Also Linda Allshouse does not do e-mail so I gave her a copy of your invite.

I am a glass artist and one of my shows is at a museum in Midland over the reunion weekend. I live in the Hill Country in Spring Branch on the Guadalupe River, which is close to where you live in New Braunfels. I am single, but not dating younger men - the picture I sent is me and my 21 year old son who is a game developer and lives in Bastrop. I would be glad to help if you do another reunion. In the meantime, I will enjoy your blog, and again thanks for all your work.

Judy Sisk Millspaugh
Class of 69
judymillspaugh@yahoo.com

No comments: