Thursday, May 08, 2008

LUNCH AT MACARONI GRILL



Hi y'all. Some of us got together at Macaroni Grill in Selma (The Forum) for lunch. This picture was taken before we stuffed our faces. If you are trying to figure out who the lady on the left or in the foreground is - forget it - they didn't go to Randolph. From right to left - Jackie Greene Muir, Kathy Dailey Norton, Linda Tucker Prater, Gloria Campbell Gallagher - Mickey Farrell and Charlee Stringer (our new best friends). We talked about the Reunion and who is coming and who is staying with whom. It was a 3 hour lunch - 2 martinis for some of us. (Not me - I have a migraine). If you want to join us for lunch next time, email me and we will arrange a time and place. Missed you Carole!!! Love, Gloria


I took this picture of a cactus in bloom outside of the restaurant when I left. I thought it was pretty cool.

No comments: