Thursday, November 26, 2009

PHIL MOSELEY'S DAD PASSES AWAY


November 26th

Subject: My father

"Hi Gloria. My Dad,Wendell Ford Moseley,leader of the Moseley pack, died peacefully the evening of November 25. He was a great fellow. Painter, writer, singer, wood sculptor, furniture maker, pilot and great Dad. We'll miss him terribly, but it's comforting to know that he's in a wonderful place -- hopefully giving my mother a... big spiritual hug, or whatever they do up there to welcome very special new arrivals.
Maybe your Dad will pass him a welcoming beer. I hope you have a happy time with your family on this Thanksgiving day."


"Thanks so much, Gloria. I'll pass the info of the funeral plans on as soon as I can. Right now we are planning a Ft. Sam burial following a Randolph Chapel service. Next Friday, Dec. 4."

Phil Moseley '64
pmoseley@cox.net

1 comment:

Ron Bergquist said...

Man, this is sad news. Phil's folks (both of them) were among the best people ever. I don't think I was the only one who wanted to grow up to be half the man his dad was. There will be one more wonderful soul at rest at Fort Sam.