Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS TERESA DeARZA GAUGER















Here are a few pictures of Teresa DeArza Gauger ('66) receving an award from General David Petraeus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus last week. Teresa said, "He is very gracious and very nice to work with and for and extremely well respected throughout the command. He was thanking me for some work I had done for him and I was telling him that it was an honor and privilege to work for him. I am so proud to be a part of Central Command and the important mission here for our country and the freedom we enjoy".

Teresa M. Gauger, Senior Program Manager
Civilian Expeditionary Workforce
HQ USCENTCOM/CCJ
MacDill Air Force Base, Florida



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKS MORE LIKE HE'S TRYING TO SLIP THAT ROCK OFF HER FINGER!! OOOOHHHH, LA, LA!!

Nani said...

Wow, Teresa! I know someone famous! Congratulations on the honor and on the great job you're doing. Christie