Friday, November 21, 2008

NEW BABY FOR GLORIA'S DAUGHTER


This is my new Granddaughter! She is my tenth grandchild and my daughter Allison's sixth baby! Does anybody remember my earlier newsletter discussion about Zero Population? Aparently, my children didn't read that article.
Agathia Gloria Ruth Pechuls Hernandez arrived last nite 11/20/08 at almost midnight (Eastern Time). She's a healthy 7lb 2oz - 21" long. I'm not too fond of the name Agathia - but i guess it's a lot better than "Apple" or "Bronx". Allison is thinking of calling her "Aggie" and I say that's all well and good but I can't see her attending the University of Texas with that nickname. I'm thinking of calling her "Goldie" ... because her 4D ultrasound pictures were tinted a weird gold color. However, Baby Gloria kinda sounds pretty cool. Ruth was my mom's middle name and I figure y'all know where "Gloria" came from. It's also the other granny's name. So we are thrilled to have another girl after 7 boys in the family and it's been 8 years since the last grandchild was born.
I'll be in Florida being the Grandma for the next 2 weeks. Y'all have a Great Thanksgiving! Love, Gloria


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Glo Happy Thanksgiving and I know you are ready for grandbabby's first Christmas. Bill Kem

Anonymous said...

I type like I talk with rocks in my mouth