Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ANN DORMAN WEDDLE '65






This is a picture of our son, Tres and his new wife, Mitzi who were married on May 12, 2007.

I graduated from RHS in 1965. I am married to Randy Weddle and we presently live in San Antonio. Randy retired in 2003 but still does interim CEO work for Red Cross and just spent 6 months in Albuquerque, NM. I work as the bookkeeper for a huge high school, 3200 students, in San Antonio, Madison High School, NEISD. I can retire in 3 more school years. woo hoo -- can't wait.

We sold our house in the burbs but kept our house at Lake Corpus Christi. We moved back to Sunset Ridge Apartments, where we lived when Randy got back from Viet Nam. It is our place in town while I still work full time. We get to our lake place at every opportunity.

My dad, Herman Dorman, died in 2002 and my mom moved back to San Antonio from Lakeland, FL. My dad is buried at Ft. Sam. My sister, Nancy, and her bunch moved to Floresville and have a nice country place.

Our daughter, Amanda married in June 2003. She and Mike live in Tampa, FL. We have a 2 year old grandson, Miles and we are expecting the arrival of baby sister around July 5. Randy and I are in Tampa until the end of July to help out.

Our son, Tres, married May 2007 and lives in San Antonio. We get to see Tres and Mitzi often and really enjoy spending time with them.

We are all doing well and are very blessed in our lives.

Ann Dorman Weddle
Weddles4@aol.com

No comments: