Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Joyce Molick Adkins '66


Aloha Gloria,

You are such an amazing person! Wish I had known you back when.....

I have been living on Oahu for 4 1/2 years. I moved here from the Philadelphia, PA area. This is the 13th state I have lived in. I have been divorced since 1989 and living alone in my beach cottage. I have one son, Jeff who just turned 35 and recently married in August, 2005. He and his wife Nicole honeymooned on Maui starting Christmas eve day and flew here to Oahu to visit after a week there.

I am living on the north shore and work as an insurance claims adjuster in Honolulu.

I am attaching a recent photo taken at Duke's Barefoot Bar and Restaurant in Waikiki.

Bless you and I hope you and your family have a wonderful, healthy and prosperous New year!

Aloha,

Joyce Molick Adkins '66 jacricket@earthlink.net

No comments: