Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PAT NELSON HANSARD

Happy 46th Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Dan. 

 Who would have believed all those years ago in San Antonio, Texas, when you made me your bride, that we would have such an adventure, living in 42 places in the U.S. only end up in Canada with you as a Pastor in the Lutheran Church for 30 Years? Who would have believed our family would grow to 4 children, 5 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild? Who would have believed we’d live in one home for 20 years? If I take a moment to thank God for all my blessings, then I have to thank Him mainly for giving me a husband like you. Having a husband like you shows that God has been looking out for me and that I have been blessed with the best gift any woman could receive. For the world, you are somebody, but for this somebody… you are the world. Marriage involves many challenges, much joy and sadness, much meeting other people’s needs before our own. Thank you for teaching me to be God’s “servant” to others. Thank you for loving your child-bride for 46 years. Together we show younger generations that commitment matters, and that it CAN BE DONE!

 I love you, Dan.

 May God grant us many years more in our adventure, our journey together…

pathansard@hotmail.com

No comments: