Saturday, September 10, 2011

Very Moving 9/11 Video - Produced by Connie Best Class of '69

9/10/11
Good morning everyone. I wanted to share this with you this morning. It is a short but very powerful video about 9/11. But for me what makes it very special is that my little sister; I say "little" but she is a Ph.D. at MUSC Psychology. Anyway, she is the one who produced and put this video together along with the video staff at MUSC. She found all the speakers and set up the stem questions and they filmed over the course of a week. What is also amazing is that she was able to find speakers that were there in NYC that day, and all but one are now a part of the MUSC staff. Some of you know my sister from our early school days in Texas; some of you know her from here in Charleston and some of you do not know her at all. But she is my little sister and I am so proud of her today. Watch this video and be moved.

Woody Best - Schertz High Class of '64




MUSC | In observance of the tenth anniversary of 9/11

Produced by:
Connie L. Best, Ph.D. (RHS Class of '69)

Professor
Medical University of South Carolina
Charleston, SC 29425

No comments: