Thursday, June 10, 2010

ROBERT SMITH - '68

I want to thank you for having me on your email list. I am broken hearted that I will not be able to make the reunion this year. If it was in August, I would be there wirth bells on my toes. I graduated class of 68. I went to school as Robert H Newlon and was most noted for my stuttering. My stepfather never legally changed my name, so after graduating, I went back to my real name...Robert H Smith, and I go by Rob. As for stuttering, I don't..in fact I am a salesman and do not hesitate to walk into businesses I have never been in and sell. I love it


I lived on Randolph AFB at 11A 3rd St East, a duplex. Patty Hale was my next door neighbor. I always wondered about all of the Air Force Brats and what happened to them. I now live in a place called Deer Valley in the East Mountains outside of Albuquerque on five acres of what I consider close to paradise. I attached two pictures of about the same view...hot and cold. Maybe I will send some more recent pictures later.

Once again...Thanks

Sincerely,

Rob Smith '68
 mmerhs@yahoo.com

No comments: