Friday, April 02, 2010

GLORIA'S ADVENTURE TO DISNEY AND EPCOT FLORIDA

My daughter, Allison, invited me to come to visit her in Florida to help celebrate her 41st birthday. Chuck and Lyn also joined us ... Here are some of the pictures taken at Disney and Epcot. I also stayed 3 days with my best friend, Cindy who lives in Deltona - we went to New Smyrna Beach and met another good friend, Kitty. (I went to school with both of them in Virginia - Lee High School, Springfield, VA - '63).  Allison wore a button that said Happy Birthday Allison and she also got me one to wear (even tho my birthday is July 8th).. Everyone in both parks (any staff if they see the button) yells out HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA (or whomever).  It was fun.  Lyn didn't like the attention and was embarrassed by all the fuss. Allison and I loved it - maybe because we are exhibitionists?

This is Allison, husband, Carlos, Allison eldest son, Stephen with the baby, Aggie. The Cinderella Castle and my grandson Stephen.  Is he smiling? I put the rest on a slide show so I could caption them. Enjoy! Send me your vacation pictures to share with everyone. Also remember to join me on Facebook. The link is on the side of this page.









No comments: