Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DONNA GRIECO MURRELL '65 - A Saturday in July

Donna and Gloria at Chic-fil-A in Selma/Universal City, Tx















How does this thing work anyway?
















Donna Grieco Murrell met me at Chic-fil-a for lunch on Saturday .... and some of you know how much I LOVE Chic-fil-a..... we had a great time catching up. On the way to the restaurant we passed Carl Meade Parkway = so that's me taking a picture of the street sign and the parkway.... that leads to a park in Universal City. I knew there was a street named after Carl but I had never actually seen it. (Remember? Carl is a '68 grad and a former astronaut). Anyway, I digress - Donna still lives in Universal City with her husband George. Donna is still working but is fortunate to be working from her home on her computer. Donna's dad has passed but her mom is still with us and living at Autumn Winds in Universal City.




























1 comment:

Chuck Elsey 67' said...

I remember Carl as a very nice, quiet guy in my class, seemed to always have a slide rule with him, go figure. Remember his brother, John??, too. Carl has certainly done the things all of us can only dream. Way to go Carl and "Thank You" for your service.