Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DOUG GREENLEAF '65



















Hi Gloria,
Debbie Sansom sent me the link to the RHS blog page and I have had been there several times. Nice! It is such a good way to "spread the word" without having to go broke buying stamps. You're so tech-savy.
I've included several pictures with this e-mail; My two kids and me, Carla and I at a work event and Carla and I at the Acropolis when I was on a business trip in Greece, and also a picture of me and my most demanding hobby.
I started flying in the late 70's, but had to put it on hold as it was too expensive what with trying to clothe and feed two young 'uns. Things worked out in 2004 to pick it back up and I finished up my private certificate and bought a light plane at the end of the same year. It worked out well as I used that same plane with some modifications to get my instrument rating last year.

I am planning on attending the football game and the partie at Jeff's place. Going to plan a flight over his home and get some aerial shots.

You do such a great job of keeping everyone together. You're wonderful.

Much love,
Doug

No comments: