Thursday, September 13, 2007

NEWS FROM GRETCHEN EGGE GAGOS '68

Hi Gloria,Gretchen here!

Thanks for the up date on the RHS football schedule! * GUESS * who's going to be in San Antonio on the 14th??!! (ME, me, me!! (Hopping up and down...waving, waving!!)) Do you have a date for the "Big Homecoming Game" on the 14th??!! I'd just LOVE to go...I'm Class of '68, ya know.Really, really...I'm flying in from San Diego for the 12-17th to visit my step-dad. When I get back to San Diego, Rog and I will start driving the RV back to San Antonio a few days later. My step-dad will be celebrating his 95th birthday (on Sept. 29), and Rog & I want to be there. Last month, Bonnie Gallogly (nee Reed, Class of '68) bonnygal2@aol.com and I & Roger got together in Walnut Creek, CA (Bay Area) for lunch. It was maybe, what, 28 years since we last saw each other. We both had horses at the Randolph Stables and car-pooled to school for a couple of years during high school. It was wonderful to get together again! Thanks to you, we knew how to get in touch with each other.

Thanks so much for all your work that helps so many of us get together again.
Gretchen Gagos
ggagos@cox.net

No comments: