Friday, May 25, 2007

COLLEGE BUDDIES - Post RHS




ANDY LOWERY, JOHN HINES, DENNIS BIANCHI

Gloria---Just for the sake of accuracy, I should probably make a couple of clarifications to your caption (info) to the picture that I sent you. John was in a fraternity at SWT; I was in another at Southwestern University (full name - Phi Delta Theta.) I don't remember if Dennis was in a fraternity. The picture was taken at Dennis' house in Houston (where the 3 of us were living at the time.) I don't remember the exact year it was taken, but it was probably sometime in the late '80's. A side note - Dennis' house was built for him by John Hartig. It was a beautiful home in the western part of Houston. Thanks,
Andy
zz881andy@hotmail.com

NOTE: remember that you can click on the picture to make it larger..... note, John's expression!!

No comments: