Saturday, April 01, 2006

ART NIGRO '65




Congratulations Whizzy! I love this blog thing. One day I will have to get up on the technology. I thought I would use the reply all button to update you guys on the fact that I went back to work full time, after taking a one year break with my consultancy. I am now the General Manager of the Intercontinental Toronto Centre. This is my 10th GM's job in my 5th country. My new email address is art_nigro@interconti.com so if you are headed North in the near future, come visit me. But, I would not come here in winter! This will do hell for my golf game but there are guys in my club in Williamsburg 20 years older than me beating my bu.. so what the heck, I have plenty of time to play golf later...God willing. Take care all, and I look forward to our next reunion. It will be a holy one with Whizzy around. Art

Art Nigro
InterContinental Toronto Centre
225 Front Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5V 2X3
Direct: 416-597-8102, Main: 416-597-1400
Fax: 419-597-8155

No comments: